Welcome To The Forum.
A forum might be a new part of the internet that you have yet to discover. If so, it is important that you read the guidelines below.
If you are posting regarding TV Ads make sure you have checked the US & UK archives as well as the newer US & UK Blogs. Also please make sure the same question hasn't been asked before by using the Forum Search
Please make sure you post in the correct forum. Remember a commercial advertises a product and a promo/trailer advertises a show/programme
When describing a commercial please include the following details if possible:-
- A link to the ad i.e YouTube link
- When did you see it?
- What happened in the ad?
- What lyrics were used?
- What style of music is it?
- What channel was it on?
- Do not post adult material, if unsure ask a moderator before posting.
- Do not post your email as this can be found by spambots. Just check the Enable email notification of replies? box and you will be notified immediatley there is a reply.
- This web site does not endorse file sharing of MP3s. MP3s may only be used in the forum for reference as long as they are of only 30 seconds in length.
- This site works on a voluntary basis and is free to use so please be patient and polite to other members. Unfortunately there will be cases when your request cant be answered we understand your frustration but we are doing our best.
- If your post hasn't been answered within 48 hours, DO NOT post the same question again. This is very annoying for members (We all read your post). Sometimes it can be a few days before we can get to see the same ad as you. You are allowed to bump topics (just post "bump" as a reply or add some more info)
- Do not PM or Email individual members for requests, this is what the forum is for.
- These rules are not negotiable. Do not complain to moderators if you breach them.
These guidelines should keep this forum effective as well as provide hours of fun!