• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

BBX25

BBX25

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Can anyone provide me with a link to where I can access and download the background music from the popular Discovery TV show? I've searched endlessly without gain, and I've finally resorted to asking at these forums, considering topics like these are your specialty. Most of the music is an Industrial-Techno composed by "Dazmo Musique".

However, If I were to ask for one specific song, it would have to be the background music from the segment where Helicopters were made, narrated by Mark Tewksbury. I believe it was mentioned in a later episode, narrated by the disembodied Lynn Herzeg, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

If anyone can find me some information as to the background songs featured on this TV show, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and I hope for a quick reply. :D

Jonno

Jonno

Grade 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
I know the show, but i'll have to do some research on that tune
Keep watching the forum.. ;)

Daphoid

Daphoid

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
It's all about the shows theme song in my opinion, every time it comes on I crank it :)

- D

Dubturbo

Dubturbo

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi!

I've just been looking for this as well, it's a fantastic theme! There's something about it, you can just tell it's Canadian ;) I've had a look on the Dazmo website (dazmomusique.com) but no luck there...

DefaultPeanut

DefaultPeanut

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I also would like to know the titles of the songs or just request a song.

The one I am looking for., (this might be same one as the heli but I have not seen that one in along time) is the one where they assemble the boat. The fibreglass boat. That same song comes up when they ate showing wicker baskets and the broze statues.

I would pay if someone could get ahold of all of the songs, or a fair chunk of them.

White_Boy

White_Boy

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Bump..

Please someone find this song..i have literally exhausted my search over the past month and have posted on about 50 forums..this is my last dead end attempt at trying to find this song..the theme for the beginning and ending credits..o god..please someone please..i needs my music..please?

Thank yous

ScreamingWild

ScreamingWild

Grade 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Quoted from the website: Narrations are accompanied by music specially composed for "How It's Made".

Try going to http://www.howitismade.net/

You might be able to obtain the song name by directly contacting the show through the "Comments" option.

Good Luck

PunDog

PunDog

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
its all just like noises i wouldnt be surprized if Discovery made it up themselves..good luck though.

dbc

dbc

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Oh My Gosh, I've found a forum with this topic! Yes I too have loves the in-show music bg music of "How It's Made"! The song I like especially is the one heard during the segment on peanut butter. I'v contacted Dazmo and they say that the music is made specifically for the show. Im not to sure where else I can find help! Let me know if someone find some info!

Jones

Jones

Grade 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
This show was originaly aired in french by a French Canadian TV Channel named Z Tele (http://www.ztele.com)

I think you should ask them since they where a part of the first season and came with the original concept.

poko

poko

Grade 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Here it is: Its on YouTube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGs7kXE8Pp8

Syd

Syd

Grade 5

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Has anyone had any luck finding the theme music for download or purchase?
Thanks, Syd

Crystallization

Crystallization

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm dying to get this music if at all possible. In the past I've been able to contact composers of non-mainstream music and request their music directly from them (usually in a lossless format such as FLAC).

At the ending credits of the show there are 5 or 6 persons, I'll post their names when I watch the show later, who composed the segment music. If there's a way to get some sort of contact information, e-mail address, msm, something along those lines, then I'll contact them directly and request their music (different languages are not necessarily a barrier).

So if we really want this music can you all help me find info on how to contact them or others directly involved with this music? Thank you.

Oh by the way I'm new here and registered specifically for this request. Hi all. :)

Syd

Syd

Grade 5

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Crystal, I hope you have better luck than myself and others have.
I've written to the producers and the network with little to show. Please do let us know if you find out anything.
Syd

antimix

antimix

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Crystal, I hope you have better luck than myself and others have.
I've written to the producers and the network with little to show. Please do let us know if you find out anything.
Syd

Hi Sid & Crystal,

this is the best you could find at the moment. :smile:

How it's made

Cheers.

antimix