1 reply to this topic

beerslayer

beerslayer

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, all -

I'm trying to find out anything I can about the background music to a Bank of America ad that has been playing in my area (Northern California) for at least the last couple of weeks.

I don't remember all of the details about the commercial itself, but if I remember correctly it ends with some middle-aged guy staring out at his barren backyard and (presumably) regretting that he didn't take a loan of some kind to fix it up. The music sounds like a solo guitar being strummed rather brightly, with no vocal to the music itself (though the voiceover announcer is talking throughout).

I'm very eager to find out what this piece of music is, so if anyone out there has any clue, please enlighten me!

IanNas

IanNas

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey beerslayer -

I come to this sight fairly often to figure out where some tunes come from. this is the first time I'm posting and the reason I got on this time is to figure out exactly the song you're referring to. nice little piece of acoustic guitar. I'll be interested to see if anyone knows who it is. I will be sure to re-post if I find out what it is, other than from this source.

one thing I am afraid of however ... it seems to me, B of A has had other background music that has been similar in style. they may just have hired a musician/songwriter to create these little diddys just for their commercials. Hope not ... but it may be the case ...

Good Luck!

Iannas

-------------------
I've learned two essential things regarding success in life:

1) Don't share all your secrets with other people.
2)