• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Digital_poke13

Digital_poke13

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey, does annyone know the song that they play on the Excel gum commercial where the places squish together?

Ashqelon

Ashqelon

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey, does annyone know the song that they play on the Excel gum commercial where the places squish together?

It's actually not a song. It was just a jingle written for the ad.

Digital_poke13

Digital_poke13

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

thx :smile:

Kristin-Noelle

Kristin-Noelle

Grade 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

are you sure? how do you know? i'm only asking because i have endless hope for a real song :)

Digital_poke13

Digital_poke13

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

are you sure? how do you know? i'm only asking because i have endless hope for a real song :)

Ya me too

berniedexter

berniedexter

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

It was written specifically for the jingle. Emilie-Claire Barlow is the singer. She has a website.

berniedexter

berniedexter

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

It was written by someone at Grayson Matthews in Toronto. They're a jingle house.
I love that song too.

-=Bandcoot=-

-=Bandcoot=-

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys,

If the song you guys are looking for is ,

I believe the song is called "folding" and was created by an advertising company called "The Orphanage". Hope that helps...

spode

spode

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I took 10 min of my life to register here and call BS on you. The song is called Spinning as We Go. By a band called Hello Gumption. Its people like you that have made people like the one that posted this thread to give up hope and forget about pursuing the origin of the song.

SHAME ON YOU! :down:

spode

spode

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

It was written by someone at Grayson Matthews in Toronto. They're a jingle house.
I love that song too.

Not only are you no better but what in God's name are you smoking?