• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

hawksrul05

hawksrul05

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok. theres a song on one of the new UFC commercials on Spike TV and i saw it and i was gonna download the song but i didnt know what it was called. the problem is, i dotn even really remember the song now i just remember i was gonna look it up cuz it was good.

any ideas?

hawksrul05

hawksrul05

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
any?

hubba

hubba

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

any?

Alright buddy i got ur back. go to amazon.comn and type ufc in the music search thingy. u can listen to the samples there. if that doesnt work download rhapsody for free. u get like 25 free songs a month. type in ufc there. but anyways ive only heard of one ufc cd. but there is one. good luck

Marls

Marls

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Ok. theres a song on one of the new UFC commercials on Spike TV and i saw it and i was gonna download the song but i didnt know what it was called. the problem is, i dotn even really remember the song now i just remember i was gonna look it up cuz it was good.

any ideas?

I believe your thinking of Anarchy by the sex pistols... hope this helps its a great song

Marls

Marls

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

any ideas?

anarchy sex pistols