• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ncinirator

ncinirator

Grade 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I got one for the old school guys, never could figure out who, or what band/group created this song…But after years of having forgot about it I heard some guys cell phone ring and it was this song- you can hear it in the beginning and end.

poshtottyx

poshtottyx

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hey im pretty sure its arabesque by claude debussy, im not sure if there are remixes of this piece but there you go, enjoy :)

Rob

Rob

Adman (AKA Boss)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Isao Tomita - Arabesque No1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmSH7BsNSrM

Hades Mercedes

Hades Mercedes

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
[quote name='ncinirator' timestamp='1282198517' post='39707']
I got one for the old school guys, never could figure out who, or what band/group created this song…But after years of having forgot about it I heard some guys cell phone ring and it was this song- you can hear it in the beginning and end.

hahaha Jack horkheimer.... i used to watch that every night on public access.. i love how he says the rings of SHATURN.

cygnusx1

cygnusx1

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The composer of that tune is, Claude Debussy (1862-1918). The name of the tune is, " 1st Arabesque ". You can find it in the Classical Music section of stores. His other music is just as beautiful. I think you'll like it. Happy Holidays!!!