• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

crf450ish

crf450ish

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello all, I have joined this forum for, well, finding the name to a piece of music I remember from an old TV commercial. I have searched far and wide to no avail. I think it was a commercial for either investing or banking and its a few years old. I distinctly remember it starting out as man walking a dachshund down a busy sidewalk and walking past folks eating at tables outside of a cafe and there was a few pieces of paper flying through the air like it was breezy out but it was going backwards, as in rewinding the scene. The music had kind of a trance sound to it. This is all I remember. I have googled and googled and searched but cannot turn up anything. Any ideas? Thanks!

EDIT: The music also has a backwards effect to it and then flips forwards as soon as the man and the dog and everything begin going forwards.

crf450ish

crf450ish

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
BUMP.....

Any ideas? I know my description is rather vague but its all I got. I just remember the man and the little dog and like kind of a reversal effect music. But like you dont know its reversal effect music until you hear a car horn honk in the background(reversed honking sound) and then everything goes forwards. Its was some kind of an investment/banking commercial from around the end of 2006 beggining of 2007 I believe.

logan01

logan01

Grade 7

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
This old Visa ad song by Christopher Faizi? http://www.splendad....aperwork-Forest

crf450ish

crf450ish

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

This old Visa ad song by Christopher Faizi? http://www.splendad....aperwork-Forest

Nope. Dangit. Thanks though

crf450ish

crf450ish

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey I found a clip from this song that I started talking about over a year ago B) Here it is, its the very beginning of the video