Track I.ds, One Down One To Go (1/7/12)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ceylonia Magellan

Ceylonia Magellan

Grade 3

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
I am after 2 tracks one I heard today in a shop and the other I have been after since March 15th last year.

The first one I heard today, have googled the lyrics I have and have come up with nothing. Boo. I was about to use my music recognition thing on my phone and the track ended. The ony lyrics I picked up were ' Everyone you love is gathered in' this line was repeated more than once....

The other one, the track I think is American, I've tried Googling it but failed...it sounds like Sam Sparro/Leon Jackson (It's not though I've checked), the song is a bit like Black and Gold in Style and the only lyrics I managed to get were 'You're my princess' and 'you're in my head' or 'more than in my head'. This song has more lyrics than I was able to get but was sure I could find it but so far have found nothing anyone know please.

Am desperate to get both tracks...any help with either would be great and thanks

Rob

Rob

Adman (AKA Boss)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts
For the first track Aaron Brady's name cropped up with a song named "Gathered In" but I can't find a copy to confirm this, maybe if you listen to his tracks on iTunes you may recognise his style. Sorry haven't a clue about the other song, could be very new new song, Benjamin Bear crops up a lot but that doesn't seem to be the style you're after..sorry not much help am I? I'll hit reply all the same

Ceylonia Magellan

Ceylonia Magellan

Grade 3

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
I am unable to find the Aaron Brady Gathered In song anywhere on Itunes, Napster or even on the web. Boo...sounds like from what I was picking up from the lyrics it might possibly be it but I can't check.

Found some awesome Benjamin Bear tracks, but they sound nothing like the track I am after....Thanks anyway

Ceylonia Magellan

Ceylonia Magellan

Grade 3

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
This is a very quiet poor recording but if you turn your volume up you can hear it...I only realised what it was when I was listening to the end of the song typical and then I panicked trying to find the record on my phone as the music recognition didnt work. Hope this can help someone. Basically both tracks are from a company which beams in the music via satellite which makes tracing tracks awkwards as you have to go to them to find out what tracks they are. The people in the shop have no clue.

http://www.4shared.c...athered_In.html

Ceylonia Magellan

Ceylonia Magellan

Grade 3

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Re-recorded it today (deleted link above and reposted with new), think the quality is much better, did the panic and forget where the record was AGAIN (!) but this time got more and held my arm up as high as I could, they were playing it much louder today which also helped. I managed to grab some extra lyrics as well...they are who loves the weak and the sick and the needy' I so want this song....help please!

Ceylonia Magellan

Ceylonia Magellan

Grade 3

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
The Gathered in track, I was told it was by Aaron Brady, couldn't find it, asked on his website and they sent me the track!!!! 1 down one to go! Cannot even begin to say how totally amazed at that and so happy I am..will probably play this song to death, but it's so awesome...wooooo!

Aaron Brady - Gathered In

Gathered In.mp3