2 replies to this topic

jumpmanjr

jumpmanjr

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,

I just saw a commercial for the nissan pathfinder and am trying to figure out what the song is. It opens up an aweful lot like a song by Muse called New Born with this errie piano melody... Is the theme actually a Muse song ;) ? or is it by a Muse wannabe?

Thanks to anyone who knows :P .

Jef w/1f

Jef w/1f

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi,

I just saw a commercial for the nissan pathfinder and am trying to figure out what the song is. It opens up an aweful lot like a song by Muse called New Born with this errie piano melody... Is the theme actually a Muse song ;) ? or is it by a Muse wannabe?

Thanks to anyone who knows :P .

It isn t muse. I am lookin for the same song. It was done in the late 70's, early 80's. The Music video starts with a guy in a hotel lobby playin on a piano. The picture quality is very 70's.

Jef w/1f

Jef w/1f

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi,

I just saw a commercial for the nissan pathfinder and am trying to figure out what the song is. It opens up an aweful lot like a song by Muse called New Born with this errie piano melody... Is the theme actually a Muse song  ;) ? or is it by a Muse wannabe?

Thanks to anyone who knows  :P .

It isn t muse. I am lookin for the same song. It was done in the late 70's, early 80's. The Music video starts with a guy in a hotel lobby playin on a piano. The picture quality is very 70's.

I actually might be getting this 1 mixed up with th Nissan Murano commercial. Id have to get back to you. I just remember an SUV over landscape with piano. Listening to New Born now I think its a different song from the Muse vibe.