• 110 posts
The Dazmo is fantasmo! Thanks.

Wile E Coyote

Wile E Coyote

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Like the rest of you, I've been obsessing over the theme song from this show. Although I haven't been able to find the full original track, I did put together a couple of ~55-second arrangements myself that don't sound half bad, if I do say so myself.

Attempt #1:
http://www.mattwhitl.....thesis_1).mp3

Attempt #2:
http://www.mattwhitl.....thesis_2).mp3

I'm not sure which I like better. They are each good in their own way. #1 has an awesome beginning but is pretty bland for the second half. #2 sounds more consistently "full" but is a little disharmonious in some places.

Anyway, enjoy!

Okay I signed up to this board JUST to respond to this.

This kicks butt. I have been trying to get a clean copy of this theme song for ages now. I must admit I was very skeptical as most "copied" works usually sound like poop but this is really good, just as good as the original! If you have it in your heart, please try a full version.

And this may not be the original song they orignal poster asked for, but believe me this is the song most people are looking for.

beyonder10

beyonder10

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Awesome awesome track! Thanks, Dazmo!

Umpa

Umpa

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I would like to get some of the background music that plays during the program.

Prizm

Prizm

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I thought I'd sign up just to post my own findings regarding the music on "How It's Made".

Like others who have posted, I too emailed Dazmo Musique and got NO RESPONSE (gee thanks!).

However, in my searches I found this:
http://www.audiomicr...ck-music-589948

It's apparently one of the background tracks from the show, and it's part of a royalty free collection of music. The revealing thing about this, is that it seems Dazmo Musique DID NOT CREATE THE BACKGROUND TRACKS. I suspect all the tracks were sourced from royalty free collections! I reckon Dazmo Musique only created the actual theme music that plays during the intro and the credits.

The good news is that it may be possible to find these tracks and purchase them. The problem is that there are thousands of royalty-free tracks. Just look at the link - the person/group that created that track has uploaded over 1200 tracks. It'll take ages to sift through them alone, let alone all the other collections by other artists.

Anyway, it's one more piece of the puzzle. Hope this helps anyone else looking for these tracks.

Skyrail

Skyrail

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I know I'm reviving an old post but I couldn't help but notice someone mentioning the fiberglass boat episode as that's the tune I've been looking for too! I've found the clip on Youtube here: so at least we can listen to it again, albeit with the voice over. Just thought I'd let it be known if anyone else is looking for it :)