• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

vaporize

vaporize

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I've attached a short clip of the song, ripped the movie. The lyrics are hard to understand, the most I can get out is "...that reminds me of things way back then" and "it's haunting me I really do care." Those lines could be wrong, but I'm hoping someone here can recognize the music, or somehow find it online. Thanks.

AzNjT

AzNjT

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yeaa!! does anyone know the name of this song!?

I CANT FIND ANY LYRICS ON IT!!

Naw.G

Naw.G

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
yesss! i've been searching for this song for a VERY LONG TIME!
i've figured out these added lyrics "like dark clouds of a memory that's haunting me i really do care..."

this song is so insane i want it bad. anyone find it, please let me know. i'll totally do the same

asim

asim

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
"time is just a smell in the air that reminds me of things way back then

like dark clouds of a memory thats haunting me i really do care"

those are the exact lyrics for sure, i just cant find the song anywhere. Been searching for this song since I was like 15 years old. Im 21 now. Im convinced it's a song from either a local band or a song that they made specifically for the movie. I guess it's just gonna be a song that will forever be in our memories as "that one cool song on brink thats a huge mystery". I'll probably check back on this thread a couple years from now to see if anyone did find the band.

pqhooligan

pqhooligan

Grade 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Does anyone know the song that plays at the end of the movie during the race?

Here's a clip:

I'm going to email Greg Beeman and see if he can given insight on this song - I've been trying to figure it out for years too